HB Projects Ltd has always been committed to being responsible with a ‘People First’ approach to ensure we support Government guidelines throughout this pandemic
As part of our Business Continuity Plan, an action group has been set up by our Board of Directors and Senior Leaders to monitor, review and implement daily the latest NHS or Government developments and advice.
To date, HB Projects have undertaken the following actions:
• Closed our regional offices on 23rd March temporarily
• Identified and protected vulnerable workers.
• Arrangements have been made to support homeworking for majority of our employees.
• In the spirit of collaboration, we have worked closely with our customers to agree and adopt the best course of action; this pre-planned approach has ensured the safe and responsible closure of our sites.
• Issued our Working Differently – Tips for Success document to all our employees. The focus being providing assistance on four areas:
2. Service delivery
4. Health and well-being
• We will be continuing pre-construction activities tendering new work and business development opportunities, as we work remotely from home.
• We’re still here and available to talk to. Although our communication arrangements are different, our mobiles are still on, direct dials diverted and our main office switchboard is now being answered from the employee’s homes. We also have the ability to hold meetings through video conferencing platforms such as teams and zoom to maintain face to face discussion.
With new developments being received almost daily, we will continue to monitor the situation and follow NHS and government advice and, in the spirit of transparency, ensure our employees are kept informed of our business continuity plan.
The safety of our people (employees, customers and supply chain) is our absolute priority and we will continue to maintain relationships.
Please be assured, all at HB Projects are doing all that we can to play our part with restricting the spread of COVID-19.
HB Projects. 26.03.2020
Should you have any questions about any of the above, please contact our Group Compliance Director, Beverley Peace, at: firstname.lastname@example.org